Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hiatus


I hate being one of those people who have a blog but never update it, mostly because I like it when I can read other people's stuff, and I assume that some folks like reading mine as well. I've got some good reasons for my absence, but they're mostly the kind of reasons that everyone has; busy as hell. I've been working 6 days a week for much of the summer, filling in at Trophy Bikes on Sundays, and then working for the City the rest of the time. Then, I do my neighborhood crap, bicycle racing crap, bike repair crap and sometimes sleep. Busy.

Jennifer and I did get away for a long weekend at the end of June. We went to Rickett's Glen State Park up in the Poconos. It is a fabulous little park, famed for its waterfalls. It was about 15 degrees cooler than Philadelphia, and there were miraculously no mosquitoes. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment