Friday, January 03, 2020

Head like the clouds

That is to say, grey, crenelated and wet. That could also apply to my attitude. All the steam from my earlier positivity ebbed out over the last two days.  I'm working on a set of tasks at work that are both complicated and tedious.  There are also a bunch of other things that are lingering over me and that I just don't like to do. 

 I think that I gravitate towards bike riding because of its limited complication.  In terms of the machine, you can see almost everything there is to mess with or fix. In terms of the activity, there is nuance, but overall it's simple: push your legs and thereby remove tiny molecules of rubber from the perimeter of your tires.  Repeat this on an infinite loop over the course of many miles and many hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment