Monday, June 07, 2004

Instead of the fun fun silly willy weekend I had planned, I got a rippin good sore throat. Soooo, jennifer and i spent a lot longer in the apartment than out. However, i did watch all of the Pride and Prejudice mini-series and did a good deal of reading as well.
The most interesting thing that resulted from my shitty weekend was my discovery of a new and novel sore throat cure. That is, you take Methylene blue, the biology stain used to dye tissue for microscope slides, and you apply it via cotton swab to the back of your throat. THis in turn tastes like shit and gags you, as well as turns your tongue, throat, urine and stool a strange blue color. Apparently it's an antiseptic as well as an anisthetic which is nice, it reduces the healing time quite drastically, so I've heard. Give it a try if you've got a sore throat. I did and look at me now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment