Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jennifer and I have our hobby all squared away for the next indefinite amount of time. Guess what it is! Give up? It's called HOMEOWNERSHIP! We took posession of the house last Friday, all went according to plan, and started pulling up the carpet soon after we had congratulated ourselves with a dinner of mediocre Ethiopian food. Saturday involved a fair amount of smashing, pulling down plaster, demolishing the bathroom, and the highlight, moving a 350 pound tub down the stairs. Just call me "Crusher". I'll post some lovely pictures this evening after I return from the house. I had an inkling that it would be this crazy to actually own a house, but the full weight of it doesn't hit until the first water pipe starts leaking, this first time due to my poor soldering skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment