Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I had the interesting experience of being chased by a dog the other day.

While riding my bike up a rather steep hill in Fairmount park, I passed a guy with three dogs walking off lead, a big one, a medium sized one and then a chihuahua puppy. As I rode by I heard the guy say something to one of the dogs, didn't think anything of it and I continued on my way. The guy kept yelling things at his dog and I heard a tiny jingle behind me. Yep, you guessed it, a dog no bigger than a squirrel was trying to run me down. I ended up stopping to wait so that the guy could catch up with his little rodent-pooch. It's always weird for me when animals that look so much like rats behave just like dogs. Its as if a white 5 year old came up to me speaking Japanese. It just doesn't set well in the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment