Monday, March 19, 2007

Ok, despite my "best" efforts to be productive and get stuff done ahead of schedule, school has entered brain crusher mode again and I'm feeling the pinch. I've got ten pages to write by wednesday and I just don't have the will to go on. It's like senior-itis but I still have a year to go. Here's the deal, I love learning this stuff but I just can't be bothered to actually write stuff or turn things in. I've not missed a deadline yet, nor have I asked for an extension yet in my academic career, but this semester could see the first of those if I'm not careful. The funny thing is that I know a couple of people who have turned in numerous papers and projects late. I just don't get how you do that consistently. For me, I tend to focus on getting stuff onto the paper, even if it's crap, and then take my lumps as they come. I guess that as long as they think that your work is good, professors have no real interest in flunking someone, but I don't want to press my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment