Monday, January 12, 2004

ALL YOU ALL WORRY WORTS CAN JUST STOP IT.

I am fine in this country. Despite what i may say or write in this blog there is nothing bad here, everything is fine. The glorious Emperor is great, all praise to Him. Long live the Japanese Empire.
...
What? Of course this is Aaron Evan Ritz writing this blog. How dare you question my authority and veracity!!
...
No, nothing could be further from the truth. THis is not some sort of Eastern hell hole or gateway to Apocalypse! I don't understand how you got that idea.
...
Well, yes, i know that my blog entries have been rather melodramatic.
...
No, no i don't think that we're really all screwed like i posted earlier.
...
Yes, like i said, everything is FINE!
...
Great, thanks for calling. I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment