Monday, November 06, 2017

Philly Bike Expo

Last weekend was a bike-ful weekend for me.  This is generally a good thing, as I really like bikes. I did to longer, harder rides than I've done in the three or four months.  I'm whupped again, but in a different way, in a good sort of way that ends up with solid slumber.

Yesterday was the, maybe 8th or 9th Philly Bike Expo.  I've gone to all but one of the prior editions, and it's always cool to talk with the folks at the various booths from companies big and small.   The highlight of the show for me was seeing the incredible paint from Velo Color out of Toronto. It is absolutely the most incredible paint I've ever seen. I've done a bit of painting in the basement on my various bike projects, and having done so makes stuff like this seem as though it's done by magical robots. Check out their work on this Bishop which won best in show at the expo.


No comments:

Post a Comment