Friday, April 30, 2004

goddam blogger ate my post.

Anyway, I'm going to be going to Kyushu with Shane, Lara and of course Jennifer. It would have been nice to have used the sleeping bags and pads that we ordered specifically for this purpose, but alas the hosers that I ordered them from didn't ship them out until almost a week later and so consequently they won't get here until tomorrow, sometime after we leave. Dammit. Not only that but I paid too much for shipping because someone screwed up somewhere and sent it UPS which miraculously costs 3 times as much and arrives later to Japan. All that for the convenice of a little tracking number that tells me that the damn package is sitting at the airport in Chiba where it's been languishing for the past day.

At any rate I'll have great stories to tell, but not until next week sometime when we get back. It'll be my first real vacation in Japan and I'm already dreading going back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment