Sunday, April 17, 2005

So, sunday was my birthday right? Well I had a pretty good day of rock climbing out with my closest Japanese friends, well, since I really don't have any close Japanese friends, it was just my Japanese rock climbing companions. I spent much of the day scrambling up and down some vertical-ish sections of rock and then falling down in a somewhat controlled manner off of them. It was good. Since Jennifer gave up rock climbing for lent, and then just decided to swear it off for good, she stayed home and cooked me a delicious dinner of kebabs and also a bitchin chocolate souffle. Lara and Shane were over and my parents sealed the deal by calling me at the appropriate time, before midnight. All in all a good day and as you can see by the pictures, a fun time was had by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment