Monday, April 04, 2005

A week has gone by and now it's July... Wait, no it's not it's still fricking cold and in fact it snowed on sunday night. How about that for a fine spring day. The cold is getting to be a little annoying especially considering that it's been here since November. There's still skiing available in the hills but it's honestly not that enticing when the thought of bike riding and rock climbing pops into my head. I just don't really care to ski in April, at least not if it requires an hour to get anywhere.

What a whiner I am.

The new school year is starting here and I'm now busy sitting in classes set up for new students whose existence has not actually been verified. As I work for a consumer school, the general idea at the beginning of the year is to have a lot of classes and times available to the students and then to cancel them as the term goes on and no one shows up. My schedule will become a bit more free in a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment